We are HTYT Ltd and we respect your privacy and private life. We value your trust when sharing your Personal Data with us and recognize that you may be concerned about the information provided to us and about how we handle that information.
HTYT collects and uses Personal Data which you provide or which we collect about you when:
- you navigate through our Sites for the purposes of advertising, supplying you with information about our services,
- making contact with you for marketing or other commercial purposes,
- answering your enquiries regarding our services,
- analyzing and improving the quality of our services.
We mainly process your Personal Data in the European Union but, it may also be stored in systems based around the world, and may be processed by third party service providers acting on our behalf.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, objection, and data portability in respect of your Personal Data, by contacting us via email@example.com (also more contact details below).
What Data Do We Collect From You?
The type of information and Personal Data that we collect about you when you visit our Sites or interact with us may include the following:
- Personal details provided by you - such as your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and email address, your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data we receive if we communicate with you via email, online or via social media, and any other information you provide - for example, when you register with our Sites, sign up for our newsletters, participate in our offers and promotions, provide customer feedback or reply to surveys;
- Information collected automatically – including information about your computer, IP address, and browser, that we may collect, for example, when we use in our Sites our own cookies or cookies owned by 3rd parties, web beacons and similar technologies that collect information about your use of our Sites or about your interaction with us by emails. See our Cookie Notice for further information.
Why Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect and use your Personal Data for the purposes below and on lawful basis. Please know that insofar as we already hold information about you, we may use that information for the same purposes.
For legitimate commercial interests: we may use your Personal Data (both on an aggregated and on an individual basis), such as your contact details, and electronic identification data, for the purpose of advertising and for analyzing and improving the quality of our services, as well as, to understand you as a client and/or Member of our Platform;.
HTYT Ltd offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of our news and further information.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was provided by you or collected by us (for example, for the time necessary for us to answer queries or resolve problems).
We may therefore retain your Personal Data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the Personal Data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner. We may, instead of destroying or erasing your Personal Data, make it anonymous so that it cannot be associated with or tracked back to you. In certain cases, we may have legal or regulatory obligations that require us to retain specific records for a set period of time.
Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We may share your personal data with others. Our third parties suppliers will only use your Personal Data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with freelance producers, marketing analytics, advertising platforms, payments platform, cloud based data warehousing. They will store and visualize data, process transactions, personalized advertisements. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
International Transfer Of Your Personal Data
We will normally process your Personal Data within the United Kingdom.
We also use some third party suppliers to help us provide business services. These third parties may have access to or merely host your Personal Data, but will always do so under our instructions and subject to a contractual relationship.
When these third parties are located in territories (such as the EU, USA) which may not offer an equivalent level of protection to privacy as that applicable within the UK, we will take all the necessary steps to verify that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection. This, either by entering into data transfer agreements or by ensuring that third parties are certified under appropriate data protection schemes.
Social Media And Other Websites
Sometimes we share your data with third parties who are not processors, as per contractual obligation. For example Earth to COP’s presence in any of the various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow you to make choices about how you share the Personal Data in your social media profile(s).
Your Rights Under GDPR
A private company with a limited liability
4th Floor, Fitzrovia House, 153-157 Cleveland Street, London, United Kingdom, W1T 6QW